Friday, December 24, 2010

what kind of gift is this?

so it's x-mas eve and I have work... -_- yea it sort of sucks but hey it's nice money :3. Also for some reason anna friended me on facebook again... don't know what I did but whatever. I tried to really separate myself from my old community(including anything that came from wcradio). When i mean separate i mean just don't interact, just because I felt like everyone didn't want me anymore. Reason being for this. I have been listening to O&H vs. the world for many years now, I started listening to them more at work and I hear they're someone named Kopie. Once I heard that and it was a girl... I was like NOPE! Never getting back into that community. (back story) Ex gf always would say copy like kopie so that's what I think when I hear it. I don't care if it's just someone else it scares me just being around that community.) So I went under a different ID for a while to see if ray or snapple were ever there.... NOPE. I was alone with no one to talk to... need to find a need community to interact with. Trying to get into the team liquid community but that thing is so fucking huge that it would be hard for me make a name for myself...
well that's pretty much for tonight... not going to bed because I got home at 3:30am and I have work at 2pm. So fucking it I'm just going to surf around!

No comments:

Post a Comment