Monday, December 27, 2010

New Years Revolutions

So this is going to be a quick post.
It's in the title and that's what I will be discussing.
What are my goals.
1. Move into my own apartment - when I talk about that I mean me and 1 or 2 of my friends move into together and have a gaming haven
2. Get a girlfriend - not just some random girl. Someone I really love
3. Keep my job - at coke and make more money then before
4. Do more LP's - I like to do them but right now I don't have time to do them or i get problems
5. Do more vlogs - I like vlogging because it let's me talk shit out.
6. get a cut body - I feel with my job and if i do alittle extra I could have one
7. get some skin tone :P - every complaint I get is with my skin being to pale...
8. maybe start classing- jjc or something
9. get better at starcraft 2 :D - Diamond League!

No comments:

Post a Comment